Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Twinkle Tuesday and My Little Monkey is 6!

I'm back...and just in time for Twinkle Tuesday! Today's card is one that I created with inspiration from SCS! I created a lot of cards in anticipation of the busy pre-Holiday season...cards that will likely find their way into at least 1 class/club or event between now and Dec 25th :o)

TODAY is a special day in our household! 6 years ago, at 320 am, Evan Marshall Burns was born at St Joseph's Hospital in beautful London Ontario! Weighing 8 pounds and measuring 21 inches in length - you were healthy and happy and the most remarkable gift I had every received! It was Thanksgiving morning and we had so much to be thankful for that day!
The weather had previously been warm - in fact, when I was admitted to the hospital on October 11th, I wore flip flops and capri's but when leaving the hospital with our new little bundle of joy, it was much like the weather today! Cooler, a bit windy with some sunshine. I remember that day like it was yesterday!
Today my little monkey is in Grade 1. He loves school and sports and his friends and his family! He has his own unique personality (that sometimes gets him into mischief) and he still snuggles with his Mommy every day! We are very proud of Evan for all of his accomplishments so far in life and can't wait to see the mark he'll make on this world in the next 6 years!

We love you very much Evan *xoxo* HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Thanks for taking a walk down memory lane with me today :o)

1 comment:

Donna Caron said...

Happy Birthday!
Evan is a treasure :0)!!