Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LAST CHANCE Information!

June 1st brings SU! retiring lists! Oh boy!! This is a very exciting time as information is plenty and products sell fast!

I'll provide links to the LAST CHANCE lists and make regular reference to them over the next month! I will also be placing orders several times a week (maybe daily depending...) so be sure to look over the lists and let me know what I can order for you!

Rather than posting a whole bunch of product list - that will ultimately change daily - I'm going to encourage you to use this link to get to my business website and view the lists by category, or by sale (YES - THERE ARE 25-50% DISCOUNTS ON SOME ITEMS)!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryID=737

Check it out often and HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments: