Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Congratulations & Welcome!

Welcome to the Stampin' Up! family AND to Team Burns to the following lovely ladies...

Julie E
Lisa V
Michelle R

I'm so excited to have each of you as part of this team! Let me know when you get your kits - it will be much like Christmas around your house - lol!!

There's still plenty of time to take advantage of the 50% off Starter Kit and since I know a number of you are considering it as an option for you - here are some common questions I have been getting to help you with your decision making!

Question: Does this mean I'm a demonstrator?
Answer: Essentially it does as the Starter Kit triggers a demonstrator number and this is a good thing! The demo number is going to give you access to the Demo Only Website, an ongoing discount, access to demo only events etc. Having a demo number doesn't mean you have to sell! In fact, a good percentage of my team are hobbyists and enjoy the demo status simply for the personal perks! Whether you want the Starter Kit for personal use or to begin your journey of opportunity as a business, the kit is a SIMPLY AMAZING DEAL !!

Question: If I don't sell, do I need to give the kit back or pay a penalty of some kind?
Answer: Absolultely NOT ! The $107.50 Starter Kit is yours to keep without any obligation to sell the product thereafter, or host parties/workshops or events. You can get the kit and walk away without any committment!

Question: Once I sign up, can I sell the kit to some friends or family?
Answer: Absolutely YES! Once you're signed up, you can offer the kit to anyone you want as long as they are not currently an active demonstrator. I can help you with options around this as the Starter Kit sale is time-sensitive so we'll want to act quickly!

If you have more questions, send them along to me and I will ensure you have answers within 24hrs! Or, another option for local girls, come out to my Kit Craze meeting this coming Saturday November 20th from 6-8pm and get all of your questions addressed!

Have a super night everyone!!

No comments: