Monday, September 23, 2013

Great Sport Cards!

It's not very often that try to re-create something from the catalogue exactly as is.  I mean, I usually encourage 'others' to do it but I guess with me I usually start out trying to copy something and somewhere along the line I end up getting inspiration to venture off in a unique direction.  I guess I didn't realize how rarely I attempt a project from the catalogue from beginning to end - until now!

Over the weekend while preparing for my Great Sport Class, I challenged myself to create the exact sample posted on Page 53 of the Idea Book & Catalogue and I have to admit... it was SO MUCH FUN!  The projects in the catalogue can sometimes be a little more complicated than my normal style but step-by-step and with a little help from a crafty friend (Thanks Wheels) I managed to do it!

Here's the boy's birthday card we'll be making on Thursday October 3rd 2013.

 
And here's the girl's sporty birthday card we'll be making.  The middle can be replaced with football, soccer, baseball or a basketball!  Register early to secure your spot!!
 
 


No comments: