Monday, September 24, 2007

FREE Class - This Wednesday





Did you know that there is a day dedicated to recognizing the hobby of cardmaking! Pretty cool eh??!!

Read on for more information on what I am doing to celebrate as well as what Stampin' Up! is offering.

The samples you see here will be showcased on Wednesday night - I will demo some pastels, the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and the Simply Sent Kit 'Happy Day'. I can't wait to share a few new techniques I picked up from our Stampin' Up! Regionals this past weekend!


In honour of World Card Making Day...

I have 2 surprises for you:

1) I will be offering a FREE class this Wednesday to showcase the Simply Sent Card Kits and a few new techniques! Normally these classes start at $5 per person but in honour of World CardMaking Day and to thank you for your continued business - this class will be free to the first 6 guests that RSVP!

AND

2) Stampin' Up! is offering a special price on the Simply Sent Card Kits between the dates of October 4 to October 8, 2007 only! These card kits will be available at a discounted price of 20% off - no minimum order required!

You can email me with a preorder if you know now that you'd like a kit, or contact me anytime between October 4-8th. There is a BONUS to contacting me early with your order... In addition to the fantastic deal SU! is offering - I will throw in a free Stampin' Write marker for the first 5 people to contact me with their Simply Sent Kit orders* These kits would make a FANTASTIC gift for the holidays for any crafty person! Imagine getting Christmas gifts crossed off your shopping list early this year...


Click here to view the Simply Sent Kits online: http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/Stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&fsid=cc2b9260-8f39-47b1-a703-dfa0dd9d4213&storeid=1039273&circularid=11000

*Additional shipping charges for outside of local area - thanks.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Testing

Lb