Friday, September 28, 2007

Scrapbook Class Results




What a FUN night I had Thursday night! A good friend of mine (Angie) let me know what her sister Maria wanted to host a Stampin' Up! home party that focused on SCRAPBOOKING! Well, I was more than happy to accommodate and spend a few hours talking about one of my most favorite hobbies!

Thank you Maria for opening up your lovely home and inviting your guests to come experience SU! scrapbooking. I had such as great time and was so pleased with the reaction to the projects :o) The group was a lot of fun and did a fantastic job on their pages! Hopefully a few of them will be checking this blog out so that they can see the announcement (if they haven't already heard)....

CONGRATULATIONS to Heather C & Sylvia - who were both winners of an extra scrapbook page layout!!

We worked on the 'Autumn Page' and the 'Snow' page below but I included a few other projects here that I prepared specifically for this class to show the girls the wonder of SCRAPPING!




No comments: