Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Forgot My Blogger Log In Info :o)

Too funny! It's been so long since I posted that I actually had trouble getting in this morning!

I'm back! And although I can't say that the fury of events & activities is over just yet, I'm about mid-way through and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel :o) As much as the past couple of weeks has been very, very busy for me (and I'm tired :o( - I have had a wonderful time at all of my events & workshops. I have made more new friends than I would have ever expected, and I'm well on my way to my personal goals for the months leading up to the Holidays!

So, all-in-all a very productive couple of weeks! I do miss posting to my blog though, so this week one of my goals is to get caught up a bit and share some of the projects I've been working on lately!

The 6x6 pages shown above, were demonstrated at my friend Christine's house last week! 2 of the 3 projects I demo'd used the new BIG SHOT and the look on the faces of the guests at Christine's party was priceless! If you haven't seen the BIG SHOT in use yet - you are truly missing out. Stay tuned for my updated class list for end of October, November and yes into December where I will have a night devoted to the use of the BIG SHOT machine!

Here are the pages up close & personal. I love the ease at which you can make your own die-cuts as well as the fact that you can cut through approx 50 different material types with just a turn of the lever!! Amazing!

I demonstrated to Christine & her guests how I could die-cut up to 7 pieces of cardstock at once, as well as how to use chipboard to create the Maple Leaf die on the 6x6 page on the left! I also used Designer Paper from the new Holiday Mini (Autumn Vine) and Jumbo Outline Alpha letters!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pages!