Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Peace & Joy - Love & Cheer Pages


This was the layout that the 'scrapbookers' got to make at our Create For A Cure event this past weekend! I think our guests liked them - which makes me very, very relieved and happy :o) For those of you that know me - I'm very particular about the quality of projects at my events/classes. It is not uncommon for me to make up 10 different cards for an event and only be happy with 1-2 of them for my guests!
That said, this page actually came together fairly easily for me! I think the reason that was the case was thanks to the super-amazing 'Join In The Cheer' Decorative Strip Die (113452), again, exclusive to Stampin' Up! The girls LOVED the detail with this die and how you could have several options for using the words on your pages (as one big saying, or cut up like my sample).
This was also my first page layout using the 'Frosty Day' Designer Series paper (113057) and I'm lovin' the color combinations!! The colors used here are Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and a bit of Kraft. Here are the pages individually:
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: