Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Extravagenza Challenge - Post 3

Happy Friday! Time is running out to get your hands on the amazing deals offered by Stampin' Up! as part of the Holiday Extravagenza promotion, happening only until November 30th!

I'm placing orders daily, so don't hesitate to contact me at lisaburns@rogers.com to order something OR shop at my online store!

Today's project uses items found in the 'Bling' Bundle! I absolutely LOVE working with the Sticky Pages and Glitter! This particular project was one that I used at one of my MEGA events last year.

Here's what you get in the bundle - the bundle price is just $42.77!! You would normally pay $61.10 for these items when purchased at their regular prices so there's a savings of $18.33!!!
  • Sticky Pages
  • Sticky Cuts Sweets
  • Fine Supernova Stampin' Glitter
  • Fine Galaxy Stampin' Glitter

Thanks for stopping by today! If you'd like to check out ALL of the discounted products included in the Holiday Extravagenza, simply click here!



Until tomorrow...

No comments: