Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Twinkle Tuesday & A challenge!

I'm sure you've given up on my Twinkle Tuesdays... yikes! Sorry about missing a weeks in late October and November!
I'll try to make it up to you by posting a few different samples today!

These projects were part of my Simply Scrappin' Kit class held this past Sunday night. If you are looking for a new club and want to learn more about these amazing kits, new techniques or just be part of a fun group that meets once a month - email me (lisaburns@rogers.com)! Check out the bottom of the post for individual pictures of all of the projects!

The other thing I wanted to mention to you was that I'm issuing a challenge... FOR MYSELF! From now until November 30th, I'm going to work to post samples of projects where I've used products that are currently on sale as part of the HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGENZA!

Why is this a challenge... well, if you're a faithful blog follower of mine, you'll know that my posts have been few & far between! I need to change that so this challenge is my motivation to ensure I spend at least 20mins a day on my computer, arranging for a new daily post!
I hope you'll consider leaving me a comment or two over the next week to let me know that my efforts are enjoyed by you... or at the very least noticed *lol* All kidding aside, I truly hope you stick with me as I work to get the balance back in life!!

I'll start my challenge tomorrow with another creative post (after Tracy's party :o)!!!


No comments: