Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fundraiser Take Out Kits!


I have a few Take Out Kits available for my St. David SMART fundraiser - proceeds going to purchase a learning tool for the classrooms called a smartboard!

I actually don't have 'clear' set options left - they've sold out, but I do have some wooden set options so I've included some pictures today to help show what you get when you purchase a Take Out Kit!!
Cost Per Kit - $55

All kits comes with full written instructions, plus a color picture of each card to make assembly a breeze! I have pre-stamped, pre-punched, pre-tied card contents as needed to complete the cards - except for what you will be able to do with the Well Scriped stamp set & Chocolate Chip ink pad! Envelopes for each card are included!

Kit Contains:
  • 20 pre-cut card projects with envelopes (5 of 4 different styles)
  • 1 Well Scripted wooden stamp set
  • 1 Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad
  • Instructions to complete each card
Thanks so much for your support!

** Extra shipping costs may apply. Local pick up available. Cash/Cheque as payment accepted for kits.

No comments: