Saturday, March 6, 2010

MIA



Yes - I did go missing-in-action for a few weeks, sorry about that! Things got a bit crazy with a busy time at work, and some intense planning of my Spring Fling SMART fundraiser that took place this weekend! Happy to report that the event went well, and with the exception of a few remaining Take Out Kits - I've almost reached my fundraising goal for a local elementary school!! More to come on that soon...

For now, I thought I would share the March Stampers Club projects! The club girls got to make both of these cards, one in Melon Mambo and the other one in Bermuda Bay! The technique we used to make these cards involved the use of both Oval & Tag Punches & vellum! Each club guest got to personalize their cards with a Rub On selection from Chat Room as well as customizing their card with Go Go Boots numbers/letters and some embellishments (Grommets & Filigree Designer Brads)!
NEW CLUBs are starting up all of the time so if you're interested in joining one - email me at lisaburns@rogers.com!!

No comments: