Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm back (with samples this week) - FINALLY :o)

My apologies for the lack of posts last week... it was busy, busy, busy with spring/summer sports starting up and a camping trip booked for the first long weekend of the summer = no time to do much last week during the evenings!
I actually have quite a bit to share with you - from May club projects; to new announcements; to samples & swaps I received at the Spring Fling held last weekend and finally to some new clubs I'm starting up - there's just so much to get out there and so little time to do it all in!!
I also have some really exciting news BUT I'm not quite ready to share it yet so you'll have to come back for that!
Ok - let's start with a sample! This project was showcased at this month's 'King' Club event. The girls loved this Note Box filled with cards and the group worked away at the assembing the box and making all 4 cards for the inside! This project is an example of what you might find at one of my Stamp Camp type classes!

It was also a project we were able to learn & complete at the Spring Fling event I attended last wekeend! What fun! Below are individual pictures of the project from the side and inside as well as the 4x4 note cards that filled up the box! The project uses the following colors: Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. These colors are so bright & fresh together! The Designer Paper is from the NEW Summer Mini catalogue and is called 'Island Oasis'. You'll be seeing a lot more of this paper in use from me over the next few months! It's awesome!!



No comments: