Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spring Fling Event Pictures!

Donna & her cake topper project!


Rebecca & her card project!

Today, I enjoyed a full day of stamping and friends with amazing talent! My upline Alicia Ryckman hosted (along with her super-organized team of planners) - yet another fabulous event for local demonstrators, and their guests! I'm so lucky to have access to these events and do everything I can NOT to miss one! I actually don't think I have had to miss one (or Alicia's regular Quarterly meetings ) in at least 3 years!! I LOVE THEM!

The events are open to guests so if you'd ever like to come along with me as my guest - please email me at lisaburns@rogers.com and I will be sure to include you in some information as they are planned!

I will share more pictures and information that I took away from the meeting over the next week or so but today I'd like to post a couple of pictures of 2 of my amazing downline Rebecca & Donna! Both of these ladies (shown above) were members of the planning committee for this event and BOTH did demonstrations for all event attendees!

They did a FABULOUS job today and I'm so proud that they are part of Team Burns!!! Way to go girls!!!

No comments: