Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 2 at the Fair!

Another beautiful day at the Dorchester Fair and there was lots going on...

More Monster Truck / Derby events, a talent show and of course rides, food and vendors!

It was a long day for me, but a great one! I spent the day at the Fair showing friends some stampin' tricks and once that was over I rushed home, dressed into something warm and drove across the border to Port Huron to meet up with my family and some friends for Thanksgiving dinner! Couldn't stay the night because I'm off again tomorrow morning for the final day of the Fair, but it was sooo worth the drive! What a great meal!!

Tomorrow is a holiday - Thanksgiving Monday for most Canadians! I hope you celebrate the day off with family & friends, enjoying lots of great food, activities and memories!

If you find yourself looking for a fun family activity to do together, the Dorchester Fair is open Monday from 10-4pm! There's even a FREE pancake breakfast in the Donnybrook building starting at 10am!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments: