Tuesday, October 5, 2010

On Board Art Journal

These art journals are a lot of fun! They are often overlooked in the catalogue but they actually can make really nice mini scrapbooks, or gifts to record memories or activities. They come in 2 sizes: a 5x5 book shown in this post, and a book size 5 3/4 x 8 3/4! Both come 'bare' with chipboard on the outsides and Very Vanilla cardstock as the pages so that you can decorate as you wish!

My sample was made for my Mom! I remember growing up and watching my Mom as she 'wrote' things. She's always had such nice penmenship and took time to teach us the importance of this also. So, I created something that she could jott down daily things for my son as a keepsake. Little things that she enjoys day-to-day, like her garden or times that she's spent with us/Evan. I really wanted to have her capture those things in her words, and in her handwriting.

I know it will be something we will treasure forever!

No comments: