Monday, October 25, 2010

Simply Scrappin' Kit Class - Thursday October 28th !



If you've wondered what these kits contain, or the projects you can create with them - this class is for you!

We will be focusing on Holiday cards Thursday night, with the help of the Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin' Kit shown below. There's still room for you to join the fun! Email me before 9pm Wednesday night at lisaburns@rogers.com.

With my camera still out-of-commission, I'm not able to show any of the projects I've been working on lately - which makes me really sad becuase I've been very, very busy! But, if you've been to a recent class, you know that I've been displaying all of my projects for you to see while you're here. If you're coming by for an upcoming class, be sure to bring your camera and take as many pictures as you wish!!

In light of my current situation (no camera = no pictures to show), I've decided to post a few pictures from my Simply Scrappin' Class from last year so that at least you can get an idea of what you'll be missing if you don't join us Thursday night - lol!! Enjoy!
The class fee is just $30 and you'll leave with all class materials + the Christmas Cheer SS Kit
The value of the kit alone is $31.00 after shipping & taxes so you're getting both the class & the kit for cheaper than what it would cost you to buy the kit on it's own!
Note - you will be using the contents of your own kit and leaving the class with lots of left over contents!

No comments: