Friday, July 8, 2011

Delicate Doilies!

Hi There!




I'm excited to share the first card project we will be completing at the July Holiday Club event tomorrow morning! I was a bit late preparing for this month's club event so I went to my trusty sources for some inspiration and found plenty! Thank you Stampers Showcase for always helping me out in a pinch :o) If you would like access to this exclusive website, email me, and I will help you achieve that!


Anyhow, the stamp set used to make this card (Delicate Doilies) has taken me by surprise a bit...This is one of those sets that you may look at and think "pretty general, will I ever use it". OMG... will you ever use it! It is amazing and I can't wait to show you all of the wonderful samples and the vast uses for this set! Stay tuned!


For now, here's a shot of the stamp set images. You can click on the image below to see more details:


Hope you are having a fantastic weekend so far! I'm thrilled to be on holidays this coming week so I should have more to share! More samples, more product information and more tid bits of info about my Surplus Sale & Open House next Friday July 15th! So excited for this coming week!!


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: