Friday, July 29, 2011

Simply Sent Card Kits are Simply Amazing!

Hello Stampers!



I hope you are preparing for a fun holiday weekend with family & friends!


I wanted to share one of the new items in the 2012 IB&C - one of the new Simply Sent card kits called 'Great Day'


These SS kits are amazing for use as 'on the go' cards! You can either spend 10-15mins when you get the kit completing the 8 pre-printed cards (that's right...I said 10-15 mins tops!) or you can simply have them on hand for when you feel like making a quick card without needing a lot of supplies or prep time. They are also super fun for kids or beginner stampers because most of the work is already done for you with the pre-printed card layouts!!


Within this kit, you get:


  • 8 printed standard sized cards

  • 4 sheets of self-adhesive coordinating accents

  • 8 Whisper White small flower buttons

  • 8 Precut Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon strips

  • 8 White standard sized envelopes

The kit itself is just $15.95. You can also purchase (separately), a coordinating stamp set called 'It's Your Day' for $10.95. This set has 2 sayings "just because" and "it's your day"


You can click here to see kit contents on my business website


You can click here to see more details on the coordinating 'It's Your Day' stamp set of 2!



You can order one of these kits by going online to my Business Website 24/7 or you can email me and I will include a kit for you in my next order!


Check out pages 192-193 for more Simply Sent Kit options!!

No comments: