Saturday, July 30, 2011

Having a Coach really helps!!



A few more samples from my 'In Color Birthday' card class! For this card, guests got a choice in colors from green to yellow to orange, red or purple! I had a lot of fun coordinating In Colors with regular colors from our 4 standard color collections. I used the Color Coach to help me combine colors that worked well together:




In the green sample shown above, I combined the new Lucky Limeade with Always Artichoke. The color coach comes with all standard colors but then has the ability to expand so that you can continue to add 'In Color' coach cards! Below are the 2 current In Color options. If you look really closely at the below coach card layouts, you'll see a color circle in the top right hand corner. These specific suggestions are what helped me to come up with some of my In Color combinations we used during my recent class.


2011 In Color coach cards


2012 In Color coach cards

No comments: