Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Button Buddies Samples Part 1

So excited for a couple of events this week...



First, some of my Team Burns downline team will be coming over Wednesday night to play around with the Playful Polka Dot Simply Scrappin' Kit! We hope to be very productive in the 1.5hrs we have together and I'm looking forward to some helpful business talk and collaboration of ideas!


The other event I have going on this week is my Button Buddies stamp camp! While registration is now closed for this event, I wanted to share more card samples made specifically for this upcoming class!


Here's a close up of the card. I used the Big Shot to create the Scallop Circle #2 Die and the stripes on the card front! Love the new Stripes impression embossing folder!! I stamped the vase on DSP and then cut it out and popped it up on the image stamped on the vanilla circle. I then used some Bright's Designer Buttons as the flowers for the image.



Be sure to come back tomorrow to see Part 2 of this post! Thanks for stopping by today!!

No comments: