Monday, August 1, 2011

Another New Class!

I'm on a role ...lol


I'm pleased to announce another new class for August! While this class will have a bit of scrapbooking focus, there is the option to attend for the cardmaking session. I will have 4 spots for scrappers and 4 spots for cardmakers!


When you register for this class, you will receive a Playful Polka Dot Simply Scrappin' Kit to work with on Tuesday August 23rd. I've timed the 6 scrapbook pages to be completed within the 1.5hr class so you'll leave the class feeling accomplished and having all kit contents in hand for further use at home!!


The cost of the class is just $35 which is what it would normally cost you to buy the kit on your own (after shipping & taxes), but by coming to the class, you get the layouts, projects & the instruction for FREE!!!


RSVP by going to my business website. Registration for this class will close on August 12th so mark the date on those calendars and prepare to get some scrappin' done! I will continue to show some project samples close up throughout this week!

No comments: