Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Simply Scrappin' Kit Class: Playful Polka Dot

I had a lot of fun with this kit! I have to say, it was pretty easy to sit down and complete a bunch of projects within a short timeframe, when using it!



The colors are bright, fun and have a real summer fresh feeling to them. The primary colors in the kit are Pumpkin Pie, Daffodill Delight, Old Olive and Rose Red.



Although the kits have 'Scrappin' it their name, the kit contents can absolutely be used to make quick, and stunning cards or other paper projects like boxes, bags etc.


This might be one of my favorite cards made using the Playful Polka Dot kit + a tiny bit of stamping! I would love to hear from blog viewers about your experience with Simply Scrappin' Kits!


Thanks for stopping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with another card, made using the Playful Polka Dot kit!

No comments: