Sunday, July 20, 2008

Christmas In July Stamp-A-Stack - July 27th





Hi Everyone!

I posted my July class calendar awhile ago but wanted to follow up with some teasers pics for my upcoming Christmas In July class! Sorry about some of the blur - my camera isn't the greatest up-close-and-personal!!
This stamp-a-stack was originally scheduled to last 3 hours (1-4pm Sunday July 27th) but I think I'm going to be able to get it down to 2 hours (1-3pm) by doing much of the pre-work for guests!

I have a few more spots open in case you would like to attend - email me for full details (lisaburns@rogers.com). I have used mostly retiring stamp sets so that those attending can get some real working experience with some of the sets up for sale in August - in fact, those that attend will be able to see my growing pile of product being sorted for the sale - in advance!! I can't sell anything early but by knowing what I'm selling, you can work on your wish list!

I've also decided on Holiday cards that give you a nice balance of simplistic layouts and a few that have a few more steps to them. Guests will make 12 Holiday Cards - 2x each of 6 different designs. I specifically made 2 of the 6 layouts suitable for masculine giving (after all, I find these challenging myself)!
Have a great Sunday! I'll be back soon with some scrapbook pages I've been working on!

No comments: