Sunday, July 27, 2008

Christmas In July Stamp-A-Stack Samples! PART 1



We had a great time today with our crazy Christmas cardmaking in July class - with 25 degree plus weather outside! lol! It was funny to see the faces of people around me as I mentioned we were having this class in July but I think my guests would agree that we got a healthy start to our Holiday cards and had a blast doing it!

I will share all of the cards over the next week.
I took the first card idea right from SCS - krystie lee. I made only small changes to the card as I liked it so much! The inspiration from the 2nd card also came from SCS after seeing a sample that mamamel had created using the Snowflake Spot. I decided to add some Designer Series paper and dots to the card rather than more brads. Full recipe is listed below for both cards - hope you enjoy them as much as we did today!
Merry Christmas Card
Stamps: Hung Up On The Holidays, Many Merry Messages
Cardstock: Soft Sky (Regular CS & Textured CS), Whisper White, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Soft Sky, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Double-Stitched Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig
Joy Card
Stamps: The Snowflake Spot
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Designer Series Close To Cocoa
Ink: VersaMark, Not Quite Navy, Close To Cocoa Marker
Accessories: Winter White Embossing Powder, Mat Pack, Silver Brad

No comments: