Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Decor Elements By Stampin' Up!

For those of you that receive my monthly Newsletter, you likely noticed the announcement that Stampin' Up! is now offering a NEW product line, specifically designed for Home Decor!

I'm so excited about this new product line and can't wait to see the full suite of vinyl wall decor we will have to choose from in the new Fall-Winter IB&C. For now, SU! has provided a sampling of choices available for purchase beginning July 1st!

SU! gave demos an opportunity to preorder some of these self-adhesives vinyl elements (which are easy to apply & remove) so that we could discover how easy & cost effective they can be to do our own home decorating! If you attend my classes, or play to attend one in the near future, you will be able to see my very first decor elements in person as I will be giving it a try this coming weekend in my craft room! I will share some before & after pics early next week!

I have about 15 decor elements sample brochures available now (more to come with the launch of the Fall-Winter IB&C) but if you are interested in one of these first 15 brochures, email me at lisaburns@rogers.com and I will arrange to get you one :o)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: