Friday, November 14, 2008

Here's what I've been up to this week...



Hi There!

Just a quick post to show you a few of the projects I've prepared for this coming weekend! I have 2 different Craft Events to attend this weekend - both local (yey)!! The first event is Saturday and it's called Sisters By Heart - Christmas Craft & Gift! The second event is on Sunday and its our 3rd Perfect Party since September! Whew... I think I'm going to need an extra long Christmas break to get some much needed rest after all of these events :o)

Looking forward to sharing the love of stampin' all weekend long! If you would like any information about either event, email me here and I would be happy to send you details!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these looked wonderful on your display...good luck, see you tomorrow.