Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Holiday SAS Samples and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wishes!!

We had such a great time on Sunday...stamping the morning away! A warm HELLO and THANK YOU to Sandi, Laurie, Jenn, Marie, Elise, Leigh Ann, Gail & Chris! You gals made this Stamp-A-Stack so much FUN - hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :o)

I also wanted to send a few Happy Birthday wishes out! Sunday was my Brother Kevin's birthday AND my friend & stamper Sandi's birthday!! Sandi, I'm thrilled that you decided to celebrate your special day with all of us :o) I hope you had a wonderful rest of your day!!
So - wanna see the other 2 cards we made? Ok!
The first card uses Kraft cardstock and Craft White ink - I love the 'frosted' look this combo produces. After we applied the White Craft ink to make the tree image, we poured Iridescent Ice embossing powder over top to create a sparkling effect (sadly not visable in the picture) that won't come off on the hands of the receiver! I also gave the girls the option to try out some Holiday sayings in the form of Rub Ons - since they are 20% off (with any $20 order) this month!

The next card uses my new favorite Holiday colour - PINK! I can't get enough of the Pink/White, Pink/Chocoate, Pink/Grey combos this year! This photo again won't do this card justice as you can't see the little 'Crystal Effects' additions we added to the tree on this card. This sample uses another favorite set of mine this year - Snow Swirl!

Finally - here are few pictures of the ladies working really, really hard on their cards! If you have been thinking of attending a card making event...you should try it! It is so relaxing and enjoyable and even if you don't become an addict (like me), there is no reason in the world you shouldn't give it a try! I have a very comfortable Craft Room in my home and would welcome new friends at these classes/events anytime! Email me for information on my next Holiday Stamp-A-Stack of cards!

No comments: