Saturday, November 22, 2008

Holiday Stamp-A-Stack - Tomorrow's Preview

Hi There Stamping Friends!

Our winter weather is here, making me feel very festive just in time for my next Holiday Stamp-A-Stack tomorrow morning! Our area received approx. 20 cm of snow with other parts of SW Ontario receiving up to 33cm yesterday alone! I hope where ever you are - that you are staying warm and cozy and finding time to enjoy the weekend!

Last night, I put the finishing touches on the card projects for my Holiday SAS tomorrow. As always, the selection process is a labour of love...but in the end...worth every minute of prep time! I'm really pleased with the cards the ladies will make tomorrow!

Thought I would share a sneak peak today! I love these layouts...simple, yet beautiful with lots & lots of options in terms of color selection & embellishments! I took the original inspiration right from SCS's and then added my own touch by modifying the ribbon & embellishments as well as the color options.

The red colour scheme uses Riding Hood Red and the Blue is Baja Breeze - both 2009 In Colours. These cards also use Designer Paper, The Big Shot, In Colour Ribbons, Embossing, Felt Snowflakes and Brads! If you would like any further information on the card samples, or any of my other upcoming Holiday classes - email me anytime :o)

Here are the card samples shown individually:
Have a great day everyone!

No comments: