Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Transitioning to the 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalogue!

What? The Fall Winter Idea Book & Catalogue is going away?

Well...not quite yet. But eventually all good things must come to an end so I thought I would share some key dates with you now before the nuttiness of the Holiday's begin :o)

Fall Winter IB&C retiring stamp set and accessories lists:

Tuesday December 9th, 2008 - The retiring stamp sets will be announced & published
Monday January 5, 2009 - The retired accessories list will be announced & published

Accessories, including wheels, will be available only while supplies last. Updates on the retired accessories will be published each day to reflect which accessories are no longer available. If there is something you desperately have-to-have - I wouldn't recommend waiting!

Key Dates for the conclusion of the Fall Winter IB&C
Sunday January 18, 2009 - Last day to place orders

I will likely not be ordering any more cases of Fall Winter Idea Book & Catalogues as I'm trying to avoid having a surplus after they retire, so if you don't already have one and wish to reserve one of my remaining 8 - email me as soon as possible!

No comments: