Monday, February 2, 2009

Another February Class Teaser!


Good Monday Morning Everyone!!
I was sooo ready to think about some Spring projects this weekend! I can't wait to share them all with you at my upcoming classes in February!
This teaser this morning is for my upcoming Spring Simply Scrappin' Class! The focus of this class will be on showing you the amazing Simply Scrappin' Kits Stampin' Up! has to offer and all of the cool things you can do with each kit!

We'll be working on some Spring pages at this class, but the pages could easily be modified for Mother's Day layouts if wanted. Here's to Mr Groundhog doing the 'right' thing today :o) Early spring, early spring, early spring...

Spring 12x12 Scrapbooking Class!
Class Date - Wednesday February 17th / 630-830pm
Contact me anytime for full class details (lisaburns@rogers.com)


Have a terrific week everyone!

No comments: