Monday, February 16, 2009

Back From Vegas...


and ready to get back to the 'normal' life!

We had a great trip this week and were very, very happy to return home yesterday AM! We made such great time travelling home that we actually made it to Evan's hockey at 9am Saturday - yey! He was surprised to see us and has been handing out lots of snuggles over the weekend. He won't admit it (can you believe that at 5 yrs old)!! but I think he missed us as much as we missed him! We have lots of people to THANK for taking such good care of Evan, allowing DH and I to take a long-awaited kidless trip!!

Ok, onto Stampin' Up! stuff - the reason you stop by... This would be a great time to apologize for not being able to post regularly this month! With Sale-A-Bration and our Vegas trip, I haven't had as much available time as I would have liked to keep up with blogging. Hopefully, with the trip now behind us, I will improve!!

I've received a few emails over the week regarding my February/March classes so I here's an update! I have a few more February Classes taking place - with some spots available...

Tuesday Feb. 17th (tomorrow) - Scrapbooking Class. This will be an informal opportunity (no demonstration unless you need it), to come out and make a few 12x12 or 6x6 spring scrapbook pages. I will have some page samples available for copy OR you can branch out on your own and customize your very own masterpiece! We'll be playing with Simply Scrappin' Kits, some new stamp sets, chipboard, rhinestone brads...lots of great products!
This class is just $5 !!

I'll post the remainder of my February Class schedule tomorrow as well as some advance notice of my March classes!! Maybe I'll post some Vegas pics too :o)
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: