Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THANK YOU Rose-Marie & Guests!!


Just before leaving for our Vegas trip, I had the pleasure of spending some stamping time with Rose-Marie and guests in Southwold, Ontario!! It was a sunny (and warmer), day in Southwestern Ontario so I was especially thankful that all of Rose-Marie's guests we able to make it for some cardmaking FUN!

I demonstrated the fabulous Simply Sent card kits, as well as 2 additional techniques (Poppin' Pastels & the use of Blender Pens.

Above is the Make n' Take project that the party guests got to make at the end of the demonstration!

February & March are amazing months to host your very own home party! Why? Because it's Sale-A-Bration, that's why!! Here are 10 reasons why I think you should book your Stampin' Up! home party:

1) They are FUN (not work as the name workshop would imply :o)

2) They are easy to plan - ask me how!

3) You don't need a room full of guests, 4-8 guests would work nicely during SAB! Of course, the more the merrier but it shouldn't be a stress point to planning your party!

4) You'll earn FREE products & gifts, when your party hits the minimum qualifying amount. Did you know that this minimum amount is just $200!!! So, if you had 3 guests, plus yourself all ordering for Sale-A-Bration, you would already be at the minimum to collect Hostess Benefits! And it only goes UP from there!

5) You'll learn something new - I promise!

6) You can customize your home party / demonstration. I can accommodate a themed party, or a demonstration that includes techinques, stamp sets or accessories of your choice

7) It's FREE for both yourself and your guests. I absorb all costs associated with a starter home party (Starter Party = the majority of guests have not attended a Stampin' Up! demonstration before).

8) Have a number of friends that HAVE attended a Stampin' Up! home party before? I have options for you - contact me for details!

9) Everyone will get to make a project! Make n' Takes are included in all of my home parties - and all guests get to make them regardless of whether they decide to order anything!

10) Finally, ALL of my home parties are run with a no-obligation, no guilt-feeling to purchase! I feel this is very, VERY important in any economy - but especially our current one! I want your guests (and you) to come out to try something new, meet some new people, see what Stampin' Up! has to offer and if after all of that, they decide to order something, start a new hobby, book their own home party or maybe even start their own home business opportunity - I'll be there to help answer questions and provide guidence!

Now really... what's holding you back from booking your Stampin' Up! party?

No comments: