Monday, May 11, 2009

Belated HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...

to all of the MOM's out there! We had a wonderful weekend of activities, friends & of course, a family celebration! I really enjoy spending Mother's Day with my Mom & Sister and our families together as one big reason to eat great food and enjoy our time together! Fortunately for the guys - there was some great hockey on yesterday so they didn't mind the gathering either (lol)!! I'm sure a few of you out there can relate!

Today's post is long over-due! I've wanted to show my Big Shot projects for a while but it's been tough getting computer time lately (hence the 6 days between posts)! I'll continue to try to find balance with my Blog Posts but the honest truth is that it might not get much better as summer sports wind up and we're outside, enjoying the nice weather ...more & more each day! It won't be long now before we're spending our weekends camping! Yey!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!


No comments: