Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Few May Class Changes


Good Morning - Happy Wednesday!

May was a difficult month to prepare my class schedule for as I didn't quite know what my son's summer sporting schedules were going to look like! I actually had to create May's Class schedule with a whole lotta' assumptions around when I might have some stamping time vs running Evan around between Baseball & Soccer. Happy to say that I now have those schedules and I only need to change 2 class dates for May! YEY! Here's one of those changes and the class details again. I'll post the other change tomorrow with pictures of the projects we'll be making!

REMEMBER - all May class participants will get a ballot toward the May Product Prize I'm raffling off (along with those that order, club members, Hostess etc). The excitement is growing!

May Promo' Class - moved to Tuesday May 26th!
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Preorder one of the May Scrapbooking specials and you get access to this class! Your order will be waiting for you, in time for this class, so that you can come by and stamp the night away - using all of my stamp sets and ink! I will also have some accessories, embellishments and ribbon out for use during the night. Full class details will be provided to those that RSVP.

Cost: Regular cost for one of the May Promo's + $5 RSVP by Wednesday May 13, 2009 in order to have preordered products arrive in time for this class date. If this event does not fill up by the RSVP date, I can look to open up spots to those that wish to order the May Promo at the class rather than as a preorder!

This is a night where you can come and make whatever you'd like using the tools I have on hand! You can make cards, scrapbook pages, 3D projects...you name the project for the night!

No comments: