Friday, May 1, 2009

Look What I'm Giving Away In May!!

I finally ordered this amazing product for myself and as I was ordering it I decided that May was a very good time to treat my customers to a special opportunity to win one for themselves - so I ordered two and I'm giving one of them away this month!!! In case you haven't seen it yet, the product shown above is the Circle Scissor Plus - and while I have only used mine a few quick times this week, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I plan to give it more of a workout this weekend and share some projects with you next week so that you see what it can do!

I bet you're wondering how you win this? I'd be happy to share... but you'll have to email me to find out :o) Thought this would be a fun way to see who's out there keeping up with my blog :o)

For those of you on my customer mailing list - you've already received an email with my May Class schedule. I will be following it up with another email that tells you exactly how you can earn ballots to win this fabulous prize!
I can't wait to give it away!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm def. interested in finding out how to win this tool. I'm not on my own computer right now, so I thought I would ask, by leaving a comment...
Melanie A