Friday, May 22, 2009

How To Thank Your Customers!



With THANK YOU cards of course!

Recently, a friend of mine that I've met through our famous PERFECT PARTY events (Hi Deb), asked me if I would prepare an order of Thank You cards for her to use with her business. Deb owns 'Harbourtown Soaps' and she has this wonderful little store in Port Stanley that you must visit if you are in the area!!
Anyhow, Deb wanted to have a little something on hand for those clients that come into her store to pick up a handmade baskets or gift for someone else. She thought these little cards would be perfect! Shown above are the original card samples I had on display that Deb chose from (you'll recognize the Scallop Notes from the London Regionals)! And below, is Deb's order. I made 30 of these Scallop Notes and 30 of something similar to the 4x4 Fresh Cut Notes shown below - only difference was that I used a 'Thank You' saying on 1/2 and left the other 1/2 blank for customized use by Deb or her clients!
If you would like a quote on a handmade order - email me anytime (lisaburns@rogers.com). I would be happy to answer any of your questions!





Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: