Tuesday, December 15, 2009

FINAL Holiday Stamp-A-Stack!

The time has come ... Saturday is my FINAL Holiday SAS! I've been holding monthly SAS's since July and I'm going to miss them for sure! They have been so much fun and have been filled by lots of different friends & family each month :o)

Today I'm sharing a sample from my last event - there are still a few spots left in case you still need to get some Holiday cards done! Email me anytime (lisaburns@rogers.com) for full class details!

We're also making this card as one of our projects at my Wellness Lunch tomorrow at work. This color combination (Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery & Real Red is one of my favorite Holiday combo's)! Here I've combined that combo with Sahara Sand.


See you tomorrow when I'll post the second card we're making at my Wellness Lunch event! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: