Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Wishes!

I hope you're enjoying a very festive holiday season with family & friends! We have enjoyed some much needed R&R around here (after all of the holiday entertaining of course)! Santa did visit our home and he seemed to be right on the mark with his gift selections, according to Evan, so there were smiles all around Christmas morning!

We've also (FINALLY) received some snow! Unfortunately, it came after Christmas Eve/morning but nonetheless, it is here now - just in time for some tobogganing!!
I'm really excited to be using some of my downtime this holiday to practise using my MDS (My Digital Studio)! I've had the software for a few months now but really haven't had much free time to play around with it and learn about all the amazing features I know it has! As I learn about this fantastic new software tool, I will of course share samples via this blog.
Here's my very first MDS post... it is actually a calendar front for a gift I'm making! That's right, MDS is much more than just a 'scrapbooking program'... there are tons of fantastic crafting abilities with this software, all included in your original purchase!! I'll share more of the calendar as I complete it (with any luck, that will be before I go back to work :o)
Thanks for stopping by today! Be back tomorrow with another creative post and some updates!!

No comments: