Sunday, December 20, 2009



Tomorrow marks the day for my VERY LAST Holiday Class before I take a break to enjoy Christmas with my family & friends! I'm very excited to have some time off work, and in a way, from my typical SU! schedule because it will mean I get time to stamp for FUN and just play around with my new Occasions Mini supplies!!!!

It won't all be for selfish reasons of course - I will be preparing some of my January/February and March class material, and organizing for some new 2010 clubs, so come January I will have some new things to show you! But as most of you know...this kind of 'playing around' is fun :o)

For now, I'm showing you the projects for tomorrow's final Holiday class (Holiday Boxes & Bags Stamp Camp). Full class details can be found here!

Guests will learn how, and then get to make all 4 projects shown in this post!

RSVP if you'd like a last-minute spot! Have a great weekend everyone! The countdown is on...just 4 more sleeps until the big day!!

No comments: