Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sale-A-Bration (SAB for short) is coming...

As much as I've enjoyed the mini break I've had since just before Christmas...it's time to get focused on 2010 so this week I'm busy cleaning out my craft room (with a bit of rearranging because Santa brought me some new shelving *lol*), preparing new seasonal project samples, and organizing my January class & club schedules! January/February/March are going to be busy, busy, busy months!

In case you are new to Stampin' Up! ...
Sale-A-Bration is right around the corner!! Sale-A-Bration (SAB for short) is our BIGGEST and BEST sale of the year with a FREE gift for every $65 order placed through a demonstrator or online! There are also extra gifts for Hostesses, who host a qualifying party during these promotional months!

This year, SAB is 3 full months long! I'm so excited and will be sharing all of the FUN details with you over the next week and into January! Stay tuned!! In the meantime, if you don't already have an SU! demonstrator and you'd like to receive a copy of the SAB Mini - email me at lisaburns@rogers.com!

Be back later today with another MDS post!

No comments: