Monday, February 8, 2010

February Club Projects!



Hi There Crafty Ones!

Thought you could use some project sames as a change of pace from my last couple of posts :o) My 'King' Stampers 6 club (+ Kelly as guest :o) met to enjoy some stampin' fun and we focused on some new techniques:
Easel Card
Blender / Aqua Pen Usage
Sweetheart Treat Cups

If you like these projects and you think you might want to join a club so that you too can come over once a month and make fun projects like these...email me today at lisaburns@rogers.com! There's still room in my Marker Club, my Big Shot Club or my All Occasions Club!

If you'd like to get an idea of what to expect in each of these new clubs I'm offering, check out my class schedule and sign up for the Valentine's Class, the Big Shot Class or the SAB Class as each of these classes will have similar projects in their respective clubs! The difference between the classes & the clubs is that you PAY NOTHING to attend the clubs! The monthly club events are a FREE PERK for joining a club!!

Have a super day everyone!

No comments: