Friday, February 12, 2010

What was I thinking...

This was another card I made during my free 'playtime' last weekend! I actually had NOT originally ordered this stamp set (called Vintage Vogue) but I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I made that decision!! This set is awesome and I've seen sooo many wonderful & creative projects using it! I'm looking forward to playing with it more this weekend!

Did you know that you can get the NEW clear acrylic blocks as a bundle? Did you know that not only do you get a 10% discount when you order the blocks as a bundle but you'll also get a FREE Sale-A-Bration reward if ordered before March 31st! Perhaps you like the Scallop Trim Punch that's used on this card sample - you can get this item for FREE when you place a qualifying Sale-A-Bration order of $65 before shipping/taxes!

Contact me anytime for more details! lisaburns@rogers.com or hop on over to my online store and order your block bundle now and have it conveniently shipped directly to your front door!



Have a great Friday everyone! The weekend is almost here!

No comments: