Monday, February 15, 2010

Last Call For Simply Scrappin' Kit Class!

I had a request to post all of my Simply Scrappin' Love Sparkles Kit Class projects, and I try to accommodate all requests I get :o) so here they all are!!

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for this class (to attend in person for $30) so that I can order your kit and have it arrive on time for use during the class! I've extended this date from the original RSVP date of Feb 15th.

Take out pkgs will be available until February 27th 2010 for $35*! Email me at lisaburns@rogers.com, anytime to register!

Not only will you get to make all 6 of these cards at this class but I will also have a number of additional samples at the class, made using this kit, including some scrapbook pages and some 3D items! If you're coming to the class - bring your camera so that you can take pictures and recreate the projects at home using your very own Love Sparkles Kit!

As you'll see from the individual projects shown below, class guests will get to use a variety of tools during this class, such as The Big Shot, Punches, Embellishments in addition to the kit contents itself! You'll take home all of your handmade projects + lots of leftovers from your kit!

Click here to view previous post on this class.




* Take out option is available for new kit orders only. Take out pkg can be shipped directly to you at your cost. Pick up available also. Thank You.

No comments: