Monday, August 27, 2012

Holiday Card Class Sample!


Hello Crafty Friends! 

I'm so excited to share one of the card layouts we'll be working on during my upcoming Holiday class this Wednesday August 29th!

There are two sessions offered on Wednesday:
10am - 1130am
7pm - 830pm

Typically I have to cut off registration a few days earlier than the class date in order to allow enough time to cut & prepare card projects while working full time BUT this week I'M ON VACATION!  So I will be able to take a few last minute guests for this class.  If your schedule has opened up and you would like to attend, please email me ASAP. 

All card projects are pre-cut for quick assembly by guests.  This particular class won't have a full demonstration...just a few tricks / tips before you enjoy the joy of crafting!  Hope you can join us!

No comments: