Saturday, August 18, 2012

REGIONALS, REGIONALS, REGIONALS!

What a great day had by all who attended the Fall 2012 Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar in Hamilton Ontario today!! 


It was an early start to the day (up at 515am) and on the road by 7am ...but it was soooo worth it to spend the day with great gals, a great company and some fantastic stamping art!  This was my 5th Regional event and I have come away from each one with new inspiration, new friendships and new excitement for my business.  I look forward to spending the next few days/weeks putting my thoughts into upcoming classes / workshops / event ideas and then sharing with all of you!

Thank you to my car mates Rebecca & Lisa - so glad we got to enjoy the day together!!

Being surrounded by so many creative and energetic women today reminded me of why I do what I do... it is all about the relationships we form and finding ways to share what we love (paper crafting) within those relationships.  Regardless of whether our bonds are created by family, work, school, kids, sports or stamping, they help to create & shape who we are!  I personally don't think I could have a side business like this if I considered this opportunity to be 'work'.  For me, it's social and it's fun and it is a fabulous hobby for those looking to tap into their creative side, and yes, there can be financial gains to be had.  I'm so lucky to have found a hobby that I can work hard at to provide opportunities for myself and those that surround me each day.  I sort of feel like I should be sharing that knowledge, the excitement and the opportunity with others - those I have built or are building a relationship with!  There will always be an open invitation to my friends / family / neighbours etc. to share the joy of stamping with me!!

Today I just want you to know that I am proud to be your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!  I know you likely stopped by to see some craft projects so I will share a few of the amazing work I got to see first hand today at Regionals!    Have a fantastic night everyone and as always, I would love to hear from you!  If you leave a comment...I promise I will read and reply to each one!  xo

No comments: