Saturday, August 25, 2012

Thinking of Christmas...

 
It's been a busy week... wrapping up work so that I can take a week off, baseball playoffs, hockey starts and thinking about back to school preparations!  Whew - glad I took next week off!!  I hope you have been squeezing every last bit of fun out of this summer!

With so much other stuff on our minds at this time of year, Christmas likely isn't at the top of your list but if you need a break from the crazy schedule you should consider joining us this coming Wednesday August 29th for some relaxing card making!

It's not very often that I get to offer a daytime class, but guests that register for Wednesday's event have two session times to choose from ... 10-1130am or 7-830pm.  Both sessions will require a minimum of 3 guests in order for the class to continue.  More class samples will be shared soon but you can email me anytime with questions or to sign up!  Have a great day everyone!


The 3D sample shown today will look familiar.  I posted a similar gift box earlier in the month however it had a Fall theme to it.  This is the bonus project the earlybird registrants get to make at Wednesday's class!!  It is made with Rich Razzleberry accents (Ribbon & Cardstock Bow).  I've embellished the bow with the NEW Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons and some white Baker's Twine.  I love, love, love these Kraft Gift Boxes!  A great size for gift giving and very affordable at just $3.50 for a package of 4 boxes!

No comments: