Thursday, August 29, 2013

New Class: Introduction to In Colors!

Introduction to NEW In Color Class!

Sep 10
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM  (Eastern)
I don't know about you but I Emoji working with new colors!  I don't always have my own creative inspiration right off the bat with them but the more I play, the more I gain that comfort level with different color combinations!   This class will provide guests with the opportunity to do just that - see & play with the NEW 2013-2015 In Colors and make some handmade projects in the process!

Class Fee: $8

This adult stamp class will focus on making a few cards and one 3D item.  We will be using the 5 NEW colors and some new products launched in July's Idea Book & Catalogue!

Need to place an order - you will have an opportunity to do so at this class and save on the class fee. Place a minimum order of $40 and your class fee is waived! Don't need to order anything...that's ok too. Spend the night stamping with friends!
 
You can register for this class on my Business Website or by emailing me directly!

No comments: