Thursday, August 22, 2013

You Guessed It - More Open House & Sale Pictures!

More Open House & Sale Pictures!

Bin of Re-Inkers Various Colors - $2 each
Bin of Rolls of Ribbon - Some Brand New never used and some used.  Prices vary depending on style of ribbon and what's left on the roll.  If you're looking for a specific retired color - let me know - I may have it!  I would guess that these will go quickly as I've never had rolls of ribbon at my sale before!!!

The last picture is one of three mini bundles I have available for anyone looking for a small / affordable gift idea!  These bundles contain 4 items:  A wooden stamp set, An Ink Spot, A package of mini vanilla cards and A package of 2-gift boxes!  These bundles are an amazing deal at just $15 each as the stamp set alone is worth $12-$15!!

Each bundle has a different stamp set so be sure to check them out while you're here!






No comments: