Friday, August 9, 2013

Tag A Bag Gift Boxes - NEW ITEM!

Amazing gift boxes now available from Stampin' Up!  As soon as I saw these in the new catalogue I knew I had to order them right away for all kinds of gift giving ideas!

There are 8 pre-cut boxes in each package + 8 acetate pre-scored sleeves so when you're ready to use them, you simply open them up and assemble on the folds!

If decorating the box (stamping images), it would be best to do that before assembling into the box shape.  My first project didn't involve any stamping on the box (although I'm sure I will get to that for my next project).  Instead I decorated the sleeve with a Perfect Plum & Pink Pirouette belly band.

I love the size of the box space (6-7/8" x 2-1/8" x 2-1/2") - perfect for holding gifts like cookies, clothing, candles etc.  And how cool is it that the person that receives a gift like this can re-use the box to pay it forward to someone else!!!

Check out Page 158 of the new IB&C or shop online

$8.95 per package

No comments: